Monday 10 November 2014

Portable crafting within the house.

I got 2 of these carts at Aldi some time ago for $13 each, one is used for general scrapping supplies that my boys and I use and this one just has current range CTMH in.
My space only 1 person can fit in to craft so I often move some supplies out to the Dining room to craft with the kids or with friends visiting, carrying armful after armful got tiresome so I set these carts up, when not in use I tuck it away in a nook and when I need it I either wheel it over to my desk or out the dining table and have it next to the table.
This post I am sharing my Aldi cart for my CTMH supplies as the other one needs a bit of a tidy so I wasn't comfortable sharing pics of it.
I would really love to Upcycle a Change Table as that would be big enough and sturdy enough to hold my supplies the kids and I use and my CTMH Organisers.
I hope it is a helpful post for those needed a portable crafting station.


Here is my little Aldi cart all packed with CTMH supplies.
Bottom is ideas books, if I have a catalogue I put it here also.
Middle is current stamps, next 2 months of Stamp Of The Month, wet wipes and under them is my CM personal trimmer.
 Top has bucket full of paint brushes, scissors, pencils, etc (I use CTMH non stick scissors for cutting sticky things, grey handle scissors for cutting glitter tape, orange handle for cutting ribbon and white & blue handle for detailed cutting), stamp blocks, ink pad tower, versamark, stamp cleaner, piercing tool & mat, scallop border punch, adhesives, cardstock swatches, spare blades, eraser and business card.
 In this pic I have removed my ruler and 12 inch trimmer to show the paper.
I am currently working on layouts with Whimsy Fundamentals, Brushed & Yuletide Carol.

Behind the paper is my versamat and behind this is the 2 ideas books I am currently using to save me bending.






Everything I need to work on the layouts I am working on with CTMH ranges/

No comments:

Post a Comment